Have you ever had one of those “ah-ha!” feelings where you could see a message crystal clear, or felt a strong push to follow down a certain path in life? Something that felt scary but more exciting that anything you’ve ever embarked on before? A past full of what felt like random interests and hobbies that at once felt like they were all useful for a reason bigger than our physical selves? For me, that was exactly what happened when introduced to the the lovely lightworkers at Activate Austin.
Living a life in the unconditional love of Source may not always feel easy in todays world, but each moment gives us a chance to choose to walk in faith and feel that overwhelming sense of peace within the present. To see beauty even from the most painful of moments and to feel gratitude for even our darkest shadows is a gift, and with the tools learned through the Modern Mystery School, it has made each hardship and each achievement all the more valuable.
It is an honor to share an array of healing modalities and to be a certified Life Activation Practitioner at Activate Austin to help guide you to feeling that same power. My ultimate goal is to intersect the artistic, physical and spiritual healing, and feminine forces together and play with how they overlap and support each-other to hold sacred space and provide the best service for transforming our world.
What I offer:
Life Activation, Shamanic Aura Clearing, Crystal Reading, Full Spirit Activation, Spark of Life Healing, Essential Oil Balancing, Laser Light Healing, Chakra Awakening, Tree of Life Healing, Crystal Gridding of Homes and Workspaces, and Licensed Massage Therapy (Swedish/Deep Tissue).
Max Meditation System™
- encouraging others to tap into their innate, creative powers.
- creating a positive outlook in any situation.
- helping others express themselves in an open, safe space.
- bringing beauty and “rose-colored glasses” into view.
- inspiring women to rediscover their divine feminine nature.
Some interesting things about me:
- Using art, especially painting, is my favorite was to meditate, express, and heal.
- Exploring the outdoors is where I feel most free and connected to Source.
- Enjoying yoga and running for exercise makes me super happy.
- I hail from Dayton, Ohio and love to travel the world.
GET IN TOUCH!
I’D LOVE TO MEET YOU FOR A COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY SESSION OR ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
email me: emily(at)activateaustin.com